Christmas day is fast approaching, so here are some last-minute ideas on which male grooming products to buy your dad this year!
For more suggestions on which cosmetics to buy for your boyfriend, brother, guy mates or granddad, check out the rest of Yesterface’s Male Grooming Gift Guide.
Molton Brown Gift Set
Molton Brown products always seem to go down well with dads, which is why I’ll be getting my old man the Atlas Set this Christmas (dad, I hope you’re not reading this!). The set comes pre gift-wrapped in a lovely, festive box and contains six 100ml versions of Molton Brown‘s bestselling bodywashes. Read on to find out what they are!
1. Vitalising Vitamin AB+C Bath and Shower Gel boasts strong, refreshing notes of lemon.
2. Fresh Bushukan Citrus Bodywash has a delicious, tangy scent and contains bilberry juice.
3. Recharge Black Pepper Body Wash is sweet but not too saccarine; it has a spicy kick and is my personal favourite!
4. Cool Bushu Bodywash has a calming, spa-like scent and subtle notes of mint.
5. Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath and Shower is a soothing yet energizing bodywash containing ingredients such as cinnamon, juniper berry and geranium.
6. Warming Eucalyptus Bath and Shower Therapy has a luxurious aroma reminiscent of olbas oil.
The Atlas Gift Set is available to buy from nivenandjoshua.com for £36.
Champneys Grooming Kit
I’m a big fan of Champneys, which is why I’m recommending the Champneys Grooming Kit for Men. This luxurious kit includes Hair & Body Wash (200ml), Deodorant (150ml) and a four-piece manicure set. The latter is guaranteed to keep your dad’s bushy brows and unkempt nails in order! Available to buy at Boots for £18.
Stylfile Toenail Clippers
Remember Tom Pellereau? Aka. the adorable genius who won the Apprentice last year? Aka. the one who looked like he could have been Professor Weetos’ son? Know who I mean? Good, because said genius has just added a new product to his Stylfile range called the S-Clipper, and I for one am genuinely impressed!
Unlike regular clippers, the S-Clipper has “curved, scissor-like” blades which splice through stubborn toenails. It’s larger than your average clipper, but it’s easy to use and very effective. The S-Clipper is available to buy from Amazon and Sainsburys for £8.99, and will help your dad sort out his unruly talons in no time!