This coming Sunday 17th March marks yet another St Patrick’s Day, and if you’re planning on celebrating in style, then, why not take some inspiration from the Duchess’ enviable fashion sense?
Green is always the ordre du jour for this occasion, and one of Kate’s most glamorous and memorable gowns has to be her floor length emerald Alexander McQueen number that she wore as to present Olympic cyclist, Bradley Wiggins with the title of the nation’s favourite sportsman at the BBC’s Sports Personality of the Year Awards back in December.
So, for all of you looking to emulate this look minus the thousands of pounds price tag, Hello! Online has picked out five Kate inspired dresses to help you to do just that.
1. ISSA at Net-A-Porter ruched silk-jersey dress £510
2. Zara gathered dress £35.99
3. Topshop seam waist shift dress £50
4. Michael Kors at Net-A-Porter Stretch-wool crepe dress £865
5. New Look 3/4 sleeve bodycon midi dress £14.99
6. Accessorize lace overlay clutch £25