As the Duchess of Cambridge attended her first public engagement of the year at Hope House Woman’s Shelter, she opted for a monochrome MaxMara wrap dress, as to give us a glimpse of her ever growing baby bump.
It seems like Kate’s choice of dress had clearly been inspired by one of her known favourite fashion designers too, as its loose fit and pattern clearly resembled the number that model, Cara Delevingne (above right) opened ISSA’s AW 13 runway show at London Fashion in.
Apparently, the Duchess paid a discounted £148 down from £298 for the dress in Matches online sale, but if you however haven’t been as lucky as to find such a steal, here’s our pick of some of the highstreet’s best jersey wrap dresses. Perfect with or without a baby bump!
1) Vero Moda at ASOS, Geo Print Dress, £22
2) A Wear at ASOS, Floral Print Wrap Dress, £35
3) Betty Jackson Black, Feather Printed Wrap Dress, £45.50
4) Kendra Silky Long Sleeve Wrap Dress, Boohoo, £15
5) Sinequanone at Miinto, Wrap Dress, £55