I am sure everyone of you will be attending a wedding in the coming year. It might be the nuptials of a best friend or a close family member and with Christmas coming up you probably want to buy her a lovely and thoughtful present that will come in handy the months leading up to her big day. Don’t panic, here I have chose my top five gift ideas, I’m sure they will come in very handy!
1. Wedding Monogram goodies: This monogram seal set can be personalised with the bride and groom’s initials, or it can even contain a thank you message. The set contains silver and gold wax, a ribbon, a wooden seal handle with a heart seal and a monogram seal of your choice. Inside the box the future bride will find a voucher to complete and send off with details of their initials. Within 28 days she will have the ideal personal seal to use on her wedding stationery. Available from www.confetti.co.uk for £24.99
2. A Digital Camera: A bride needs a good camera to photograph venues, dresses, accessories…everything! Nikon offers the perfect one, the COOLPIX S3300. It is slender, has 16-megapixels, it’s deliciously colourful and wonderfully quick. Available for £78.00.
3. A Wedding Notebook: This beautiful leather bound ruled notebook is perfect. She will need it to write down all her ideas, she can even use it to compile her guest list, the different venues to visit, dress stores…etc. Available from www.organise-us.com for £49.95.
4. Sexy Lingerie: You might want to give her lingerie for her wedding day (if you know her really well) or just a nice set for her to enjoy. And how about getting her the Brooke set available from www.Bluebella.com? This Provocative black Basque with mesh panelling has a sophisticated twist with its delicate lace detailing and satin bow at centre bust. It comes with detachable suspenders so you can complete the look with a pair of lace stockings, and partner with the gorgeous matching Brooke brief or thong. The basque is available for £40.00.
5. A Spa gift certificate: Preparing for a wedding is undoubtedly stressfull, so help your friend relieve the stress by buying her a spa day certificate or facial. At the Skin Health Spa they offer the ‘Ultimate Facial’. There’s no better way to pamper a bride-to-be than giving them the 5* Hollywood treatment; the Ultimate Facial does just that! It’s perfect preparation for that all-important day, and the perfect opportunity to relax in a stunning, tranquil environment. She’ll leave the clinic looking and feeling younger, more refreshed and beautiful. Available from www.skinhealthspa.com for £245