The most popular month to get engaged is just around the corner, that being December of course.
Some boyfriends choose Christmas Eve for the special moment while others pick Christmas Day and I think either one is a wonderful choice for bringing family and friends together to share in your joy.
But don’t worry if by Christmas Day your future fiancé hasn’t popped the question, the second most popular day is New Year’s Eve!
With the help of diamond engagement and wedding ring specialist DiamondManufacturers.co.uk, I have picked ten amazing engagement rings to choose from, so you may want to discreetly forward a link to this blog post to your partner!
And he need not worry about prices, these fabulous rings range from £500 to £4,000, perfect to suit all budgets.
1. A 0.75 carat halo engagement ring with side stones – £2,299
2. A delightfully elegant design sculpted from gleaming 18k white gold and set with sparkling diamonds – £599
3. A stunning 0.95 carat halo engagement ring with side stones in 18k white gold – £2,199
4. Dazzling round cut 0.55 carat side stones engagement ring – £1,499
5. This delightfully elegant design is sculpted from gleaming 18k white gold and set with sparkling diamonds – £3,999
6. A 0.65 carat side stones engagement ring – £1,799
7. An elegant design made from 18k yellow gold – £1,100
8. Round cut 0.65 carat side stones engagement ring in platinum – £1,899
9. Round cut 0.63 carat colour side stones in 18k white gold – £1,699 (above)
10. Round Cut 0.65 carat three stone engagement ring in platinum- £1,899 (above)
What ring would you love your partner to choose for you? Do you have a favourite from these top ten?
Keep an eye out for my next post filled with tips of the do’s and dont’s of buying an engagement ring (another one to forward to your boyfriend!)