‘The situation with Jamie is difficult’
- Jamie being a creep and staring at pictures of me.
- The boys’ poker faces. Aha!
- Andy’s eyebrows… They’ve taken over from the nostrils? Very emotive.
- Phoebe to Fran: “I don’t like you”. She has a way with words that one… Cracked me up!
- Watching the episode and finding out that Jamie’s washing machine was actually working. I knew it!
- The Icelandic band √Āsgeir, they’re really good! I didn’t think I would like their music.
- Jamie saying I didn’t know how to dance. Haha… Haha… What.
- Proudlock greeting me with “whatsup whatsup whatsup y’all”. Such a G.
- Me sitting at home alone kissing my dog whilst my friends are down the road having a dinner party. Mrs Cool.
Last week I went to the Anchorman 2 premiere. I have to admit I couldn‚Äôt really remember what happened in the first film, but the second film was hilarious! Will Ferrell is so funny, but I have to say Brick is my favorite character; he is so awkward and very honest! To the premiere I wore a Lipsy skirt, Dorothy Perkins cami and blazer and Dune shoes, all on my Rufflr page. http://bit.ly/1kRrW0s
Christmas is coming up and it is always hard to buy presents ‚Äď especially for girls! So here’s a small gift guide to help the boys along.
1.¬†¬†¬† EOS lip set – ¬£24
2.¬†¬†¬† Stila Colour Me Glossy lip glaze – ¬£30
3.¬†¬†¬† Jo Malone Candle – ¬£30
4.¬† ¬† Michael Kors Watch – ¬£259
5.¬† ¬† Aqua Di Parma Iris Noblie eau de parfum gift set – ¬£70
6.¬† ¬† Clarisonic ¬£120