Making up with Louise was the right thing to do
I hope you are all having a good week so far and enjoyed Monday night’s episode. It was good to spend some time with Louise and chat about things. I know in the past we have had our differences, but she is a nice girl and means well, plus Spencer has messed us both around, so we have that in common.
Things I loved this week:
* Making up with Louise – way overdue and just the right thing to do
* Stevie’s reaction to Jamie pressing send (shock&horror combined)
* Me running with my dog which I do all the time… Haha.
This week I am really excited to attend the launch of the Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy launch party on Thursday. I am sure some of you already know but I love the Kardashians. I think they are such an interesting family and all seem like they have a lot of fun together. If I had to have a family round for dinner it would definitely be them, it would so entertaining!
As many of you know I am really against animal cruelty and products tested on animals, such as make-up. Too Faced products are great and the brand doesnâ€™t test on animals. The Shadow Insurance is the perfect primer for eyeshadow â€“ it ensures that it will stay in place- perfect for nights out. Plus the Sweetheart Beads give a really natural glow to the skin.
Below are a few of my beauty lusts that are animal friendly :
1. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
2. The Body Shop Cocoa Body Butter
3. Witch Mattifying Moisturiser
4. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
5. Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer
6. Stila Custon Colour Blush in Coral
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Below is a picture of my make up look from last nightâ€™s episode. I think experimenting with different looks is really fun. For this look I went with a bold lip, I think the bold lip is perfect to for the evening if you are going out for drinks etc. This look is also nice with simple make up â€“ i.e. not heavy eye make up and a black/dark coloured outfit.
Below: Pic of my Gym kit from this weeks ep.
Digbys new friend!