Hello and welcome to my brand spanking new blog for HELLO! Online. Iâ€™m thrilled to have been asked to share my musings on here on a weekly basis. Before we all get too giddy and excited though, I feel I should warn you that Iâ€™m extremely boring. My ideal night is one spent in an animal onesie on the sofa, with a cuppa and a few biscuits (preferably chocolate hobnobs). If you were hoping for celeb gossip of great nights out then this might not be the place for youâ€¦ BUT, if you love cake, cats, pajamas and happy things â€“ WELCOME!
To kick start my weekly ramblings â€“ hereâ€™s a list of things you should know about meâ€¦
- Â I tweet far too much â€“ usually about my three cats (Aurora, Leia and Marvin), or detailing what cake Iâ€™ve naughtily eaten that day.
- Â Iâ€™m an actress and have a big love of the theatre, although Iâ€™ve not trod the boards for a couple of years becauseâ€¦
- Â Iâ€™ve somehow (after a lot of hard work) become an author (my debut novel Billy and Me is out now, and book two will be available from May 2014).
- Â Iâ€™m married to Tom from McFly/McBusted (the cute one with the glasses and dimple).
- Â I could be referred to as the bride in THAT YouTube video in THAT wedding speechâ€¦ my husband is ever so romantic.
- Â Iâ€™m currently growing a human in my tummy and am about to become a mum for the first time. Yes, Iâ€™m the preggers lady in THAT baby announcement video with THOSE pumpkins. How else do people share such news?
With a little bubba due in March, Iâ€™ve no idea what the next few months will bring, but Iâ€™ll be sharing whatever does happen on this blog. No doubt thereâ€™ll be silliness with Tom, family and friends, progress reports on book two (like a title and cover) and lots and lots of bump updates â€“ itâ€™s all up for grabs!
This week my husband and I are in Hello! magazine. I always find it funny doing photoshoots with my husband (they arenâ€™t something Iâ€™m used to doing), but this one was particularly relaxed. The highlight for me was being able to eat whatever I fancied at lunch and not worrying that Iâ€™d be bloated in the pictures taken that afternoonâ€¦ I even had cake! So yes, grab a copy of that and have a read (think of it as homework â€“ but more fun), and Iâ€™ll see you here next week â€“ after Iâ€™ve overdosed on the festive chocolates.