1. Aston Martin Cufflinks from TM Bart Medal. With a price-tag of nearly two-thousand GBP, per pair, these are for the men in your life you love and treasure the most. You can be sure not every other investment banker will have these on their wrists as there are only 50 pairs being made. The mini sculptures are actually made with original redundant aluminum metal body panel pieces from DBR1/2 as ‘donor’ metal.
2. Greatest Rock Anthems
Ever Music Collection. Your man will have a new found appreciation for you as a woman “in the know” if you leave this in his stocking for Christmas morning. This 3-CD set is positively inspiring with hits from Queen, ZZ Top, Deep Purple and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
3. Male Jewellery is always very difficult. How do you say you love them with something they can wear to always remember it without looking like a fashion victim? Well I think I’ve found an answer – GIles & Brother
‘s Railroad Spike Cuff. With the word “always” scrawled on the outside of the cuff he will know he is always on your mind. And it just looks really manly! Love it.
on DVD. Every man I know absolutely loves this show. Who wouldn’t love a series all about a man, his four best friends, beautiful beaches covered with beautiful women and parties all over Los Angeles. Invest in this piece of bribery to get some together couch time. You’ll enjoy it too!
5. How about a nice bottle of Bollie (ie. Bollinger) for you are your hubby to share by the fire on Christmas night. I’ve never known someone to turn down champagne as a gift. Great not only for the men in your life but also all the women and a serious must as a house party gift during the holidays. Why not buy
an entire case?
6. You will have hours of fun with the new Flip Video
Ultra High Definition Camcorder. It can record up to two hours of HD video and is small enough to slip in your pocket for those unexpected moments in life worth capturing. Cameras have never been better, or cheaper, so you have no excuses for not recording your life to the fullest!
7. Order an ipod
now and get to work on filling the memory with all of his favourite songs. It’s not only a great present he will use everyday but it’s one you poured your heart and soul into perfecting with special selections of music. If you don’t leave this last minute you can have Apple engrave a special message on the back of the gadget.
8. Slip him a card with a date and time in the new year and an address. January is the most depressing month of the year and we always need a little cheering up so plan ahead and book a romantic hotel, even if it’s in your home town. Get away from your usual routine and spoil him to death. It will give you both a cheerier outlook on life.
9. If you are lucky enough to have a little bit more money this Christmas extend the hotel to a foreign country. Run away to a warm island or a cozy cottage. But plan everything yourself and simply surprise him on the day you leave. Everyone loves surprises! And you can get some really great deals on flights these days so this doesn’t exactly have to break the bank!
10. An absolutely amazing platter of every sort of seafood you could imagine. If your family is getting together for a big Christmas and your men are fish fans this is the way to go. It will be as if you gave them the ocean for the holidays. Make sure you give the Fish Society
at least 48 hours so they can bring in the fresh stuff for you. The platter includes seventeen types of seafood: giant crab legs, crab claws, lobster, four kinds of prawns, an assortment of shellfish and 750g of sevruga caviar.
11. Ralph Lauren World Time Model Watch
in White Gold.This is a gorgeous classic timepiece from the new collection for Ralph Lauren made by Jaeger-LeCoultre. With a gorgeous white gold face, sapphire crystal case back and dark brown alligator strap this has tradition written all over it. A great addition to any wardrobe for a man of distinction.