Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Today I’d like to tell you about a list of things that I really like! It includes presents for little Alfonsito, tips about skin products and also a few things I’ve bought for myself.
After all, we mothers also have to treat ourselves once in a while!!
Here is a list of my favourite things from the past week:
– Breast and neck cream from Mama Mio
– Natural fragrances from Ainea. (A brand from Barcelona). We’re even going to launch a baby line from this brand in eustyle. It smells incredible!
– I bought a summer outfit for Alfonsito in Nanos – it’s just the most precious shop!
– Now that the weather is getting hotter, I like to apply a little colour to my face, so I got hold of some terracota compact powder from Guerlain and some bronzer from Lierac.
– An Imaginarium set – a gift for the little dwarfs. I saw it when I was out with my nieces and nephews and we loved it. My sister had to buy spare parts in case it got lost!
– On 19 February it was my father’s birthday: Happy birthday dear dad! We shall stay here in our house in Toledo for a veeerry long time!
– Mamuky have great things for the little ones. Look at this bag!
– I apply Avene mineral water when I clean my face.
– A tip from my good friend Eva Villar, (whom I always tell you about) is the make-up remover from Eva Lom.
– Alfonsito got a toy motor-bike from his uncle and auntie Gelete Nieto and Bea Matallana, it couldn’t have been from anyone else!
– A cream that I can’t live without: Kiehls. It’s essential.
– The new Spanish and sisters collection in www.eustyle.es. It’s amazing!
– After a pregnancy the skin on the face loses some of its glow. Because of this, I love products from Singuladerm, illuminating facemask and a clarifying intensive serum.
– My friend Patty recommended this cream: Microexfoliante. A cream to put on at night before bedtime. It works wonders!
– I also really like the products from the brand Rituals. The candles smell so refreshing and they make you feel relaxed!!
– The illuminating oil from Jo Hansford is perfect for skin like mine, which lacks shine.
– Like I told you about at Christmas, Maria’s Bakery does amazing cakes and biscuits for special occasions
And at last, a gift that has given me a lot of hope. You can also do it to save lives and at the same time you’ll be giving an unforgettable gift.
Thank you Plan Espana for having these ideas!
You can donate portable water to the Philippines, give two children 15 breakfasts en New Guinnea, give a goat to a family in Mali or a scholarship to a little girl in Senegal…
I hope you’ve liked my post!