Good morning everyone and happy Monday!
Firstly I want to thank everyone for your kind messages of support which I have received on my blog and through social media.
You have all been so kind and your support is the reason that I will never tire of sharing my life with you all.
We have finally returned back to our house with Alfonsito after a couple of difficult days (I won’t give you the details) and already we are adapting to our new life although I am still quite nervous about a few things.
Although I can’t leave the house at the moment I hear that the weather is get a lot better and I’m so excited about the new stock we have coming into Eustyle for the summer season. The following are some of my favourite pieces from the new collections:
- Fuschia floral purse by Zubi. I love the style and can’t get enough of the colours!
- A slightly more hippy purse by Spanish and Sister which also has a long strap which is great as it can also be worn as a shoulder bag.
I also want to show you these new discoveries that I have totally fallen in love with.
- You know that I love the brand Benefit, well here is one of my new favourite products, benefit:tinte for cheeks and lips. Also “Gimme brown” totally transforms your eyebrows in just one sweep.
- Another make-up brand I love is Bea Matallana especially their products “Fake-up” which hydrates and covers dark circles and “porefessional” which reduces the appearance of your pores.
- Right now I am loving these cotton gowns and nightgowns by La costa del Algodon. I came across this shop some years ago but I rediscovered it when I was in Asturias.
- The baby line at Alquimia. I adore this brand and have often used their products myself. Their body oils are gorgeous! And now they have a lovely baby line, which is great because I can buy their products for Alfonsito.
- The Pure-bio line by the brand Chicco. Completely organic products with shea butter, chamomile and sweet almonds.
- Serums by the brand Oceanyx that was recommended to me by a friend’s mother and they’re amazing. They’re hypoallergenic and have hyaluronic acids.
- Glasses by 41 eyewear, they’re just gorgeous aren’t they?
- And finally something that I think is a fabulous idea if you don’t want to send flowers, sending a basket of fruit instead. Someone sent me a basket of fruit and I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it. The basket I was sent was called the enchanted forest but there are hundreds of different varieties.
Kisses to you all and I promise to blog again soon.
Monday, April 7th, 2014