Today I want to show you some things I’ve been buying recently for the autumn-winter season, which has already arrived!
I wanted to share them with you, and I hope you like them as much as me:
- First, some shirts I bought for my sister Ines from YIV.
- The Chroma Riche mask from Kerastase, to nourish the hair on the winter months.
- Cream with color extra-comfort with sunscreeen and for dark circles Instant Concealer, both from Clarins, I love them!!
- For the shower, two gels with different touches: sage shower gel and fig leaf gel and moisturiser both from Kiehl’s
- My new trainers, from Reebok, real flex.
- Superfine rings from small branch for Eustyle
- For the neck, caviar cream from Massumeh.
For Minieu and my godson “Manolito” this week I bought outfits from Coquelicot. All the things they have are gorgeous!
- On the recommendation of Carmen Navarro I’m using natural soy blisters on face from Liveliness.
- The white roses are a present from DIOR Spain for my pregnancy, thanks Dior!!!!
I hope you like it, I am delighted with them all!
Thursday, October 17th, 2013