Thursday, August 29th, 2013
One of the things I almost never do but I think is incredible is being able to spend a day on a boat. You can lost in the middle of the sea, with litres of water, you can disconnect, read, look to the infinite ocean and not see anyone- you feel alone and very relaxed, you can practice some yoga- what a dream. The boat I go on the most is the ferry between Ibiza and Formentera, but this time I was very lucky that I was invited to spend a day at a wonderful boat in Marbella, thanks! At the end of the day and before heading for dinner, my brother-in-law took these pictures of me. I love the bougainvilleas in Malaga, their smell, their colour…
This season’s dress by Zara.
– Coloured bracelets bought by my friend David from his last trip to Bangladesh (I love that you bring me some souvenir from your trips!)
– Gold circles bracelet by Pebble London
– Last Summer’s sandals by Christian Louboutin
– Fabric bag by Sira Ryf available at Eustyle
– Earrings by Spanish and Sisters available at Eustyle
– Sunglasses by Giorgio Armani
In my beach bag you will find:
– The book I am reading by Javier Moro, one of my favourite writers, together with Dominique Lapierre “Five past midnight in Bhopal”
– Raffia bag for my cosmetics by Oysho bought this season
– Lipstick by YSL, I can’t see the colour number any longer, used it too much
It seems like August is coming to a close. I have been working for 2 weeks already, but I wanted to share with you all of my Summer looks.
All my strength to those of you who are going back to work, it’s going to be a good year – I hope you are all full of energy!
Kisses to you all,