Cell Food from Elemental Herbology has been well reported on for its anti-ageing properties.
As that’s not a skin concern I have (yet) I thought I’d give it a try to see how well it fared against things that I need help on; namely transforming dull skin, promoting radiance, reducing pigmentation and balancing the complexion.
Cell Food contains a powerhouse of ingredients:
• Vitamin A, C and E, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Green Tea to protect against free radical damage
• Pomegranate to help even skin tone
• Kombuchka to aid improvement in skin texture and reduce pigmentation
• Soya Lecithin, high in B vitamins and anti-oxidants, to moisturise and soften dry and dehydrated skin
• Aloe Vera and Rose Damask Water to soothe, calm and restore balance.
For optimum results apply three drops – a little goes a long way – onto cleansed skin (before day/night cream) twice a day. I was religious about it and the results were clear to see. A few people at work asked if I’d been away as I looked really well (I hadn’t) and even my husband remarked that my skin looked really good.
Good skin really improves the confidence; instead of full on foundation I’ve been wearing a sweep of MAC Mineralise Powder or a little IMAN BB Cream as my skin looks and feels good enough to go for a really light touch.
Cell Food has been called a facial in a jar. In my case it’s a holiday!
Elemental Herbology Cell Food – £45/30ml
Tags: Elemental Herbology